Mar 7, 2012

Surrendering to the universe

My journey as a full-time artist for the last two years has taught me so much! How to let go of so many material things and live a simple life with only what I need has been the biggest, most wonderful lesson.

Trust has been another invaluable lesson. Being an Aries, I tend to push until I achieve my goal. In some cases, no matter how hard I try, my goal will still elude me. Instead of becoming overwhelmed with frustration and defeat, I have found if I let go and be patient, a solution to met my goal will find its way to me. It is amazing how this has worked. When I least expect it, I meet the most wonderful people who appear in my life and coincidentally reach out to help me achieve my goal without me even asking. They are the right people at the exact right time.

No comments:

Post a Comment