Jan 8, 2013

Ophelia dolls are here!

There are only a limited amount of each so if you love her snatch one up quick! 
Each doll is handmade. After much research I finally came up with a finished doll that I am so happy with. She is 14 inches tall and her arms are moveable with buttons on arm shoulder joints.




Chose between Ophelia in her favorite color, purple or in her black butterfly dress. (Because of limited fabric, I only have 2 dolls with the black butterfly fabric at the moment.)

Each doll is only $35
click on link to order yours now!


Ophelia Doll in Purple Dress
$35


Ophelia Doll in Black Butterfly Dress
$35

5 comments:

  1. Oh boy! I want one but (boohoo) have to wait till tomorrow when I get my SS check - are they autographed under the dress?
    Love Ophelia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathleen,
      I still have a few left if you want one. :)
      ~Auralea

      Delete
  2. Hi Kathleen,
    Each doll has an Ophelia label sewn in under her skirt. I can autograph under there as well if you like.:)
    It's been so much fun to make them! I sew at night with a fire going in the fireplace. Just the way she would like. :)

    ~Auralea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your arr so much! I thought that these were great ... & shared them on Pinterest! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx Dawn! Every little bit of sharing helps. :)
      Have you checked out Ophelia's facebook page?

      ~A

      Delete