Dec 5, 2011

Ophelia Bridesmaid



© Copyright Auralea Krieger 2011

Canvas 9x12
Sold to Private Collection
From my 2nd book Ophelia Under the Day Moon II (Available 2012)

Ophelia was so happy it would be an evening wedding. This meant she would be wearing a deep purple dress instead of a light pink one. She much preferred dark purple. The wedding was held at the local church and because Ophelia was almost of age, instead of a flower girl, she would be a young bridesmaid. The reception after the ceremony was going to be held at the country club. She was told she could invite one guest of her own choosing. Without hesitation, she knew she wanted Nevel to be by her side. 

2 comments:

  1. I am anxious to read the 2nd Ophelia book. I love the first book which I bought at an art/crafts show. It is a sweet story that any young girl, or anyone young at heart, would enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I am working away to finished the 2nd book. I have finished writing it. I need to finish 3 more art pieces then layout the entire book for the printer! I am very excited about the new stories and super excited about the ending!! :)

    ReplyDelete